Mr De Simone, the proprietor, is committed to ensuring that anyone with physical or mobility problems is able to have as comfortable and enjoyable stay as possible at The Lovell Lodge Hotel.
- We can be contacted by telephone, email, post, fax and via this website.
- We can provide information about various routes and types of transports to get to the hotel and distances and routes to local attractions.
- If you are assisted by a dog or have any dietary requirements arrangements may be made if you advise us prior to arrival
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities:
- There are medium sized car parks to the front and rear of the hotel with 2 additional car parks adjacent to the hotel offering in total a minimum of 20 spaces.
- Access to vehicles may be hindered when the car parks are full and we would therefore suggest passengers getting out before the car is parked. Please note there are no designated disabled parking bays.
- We are unable to reserve parking spaces.
- We are happy to assist any guest from the car park to the entrance if required.
- The car park surface is block paved and there are dropped kerbs.
- There is normally sufficient rear access to vehicles once parked.
- There is a door-bell situated to the right hand side of the front door.
- There is lighting above the front door and throughout the front car park which provides adequate light.
- There is one step up to the front door which is approximately 1 metre wide and 15cms high.
- Ramps are available with prior notice.
Main Entrance & Reception:
- We do not have an alternative entrance.
- The front door is a large solid wood door that leads straight into an open reception area. There is an inset doormat at the entrance and carpet throughout the rest of the reception area.
- The hall and stairs are well lit.
- Unfortunately we can only provide limited assistance to our guests and we are unable to lift.
- Music is only provided by way of a radio in the breakfast room or television in the bar and can be turned down on request.
- There is a pad and pen available at reception desk on request.
- We do not have restricted curfews. Guests are issued a front door key with their room key on arrival.
- The reception desk is wide and central to the reception area. Its height is approximately 106 cm high. There is a bell on top of the desk so that guests may attract our attention.
- There are 3 doors off the reception area – 1 leads into the bar 1 into the dining room and the other into the managers office. The stairs also lead off the reception area.
- All doors throughout the hotel are manual.
- Emergency procedures are clearly explained on a notice on the back of each bedroom door in several languages.
- The house is on 2 levels and the bedrooms are situated on both floors.
- With the exception of en-suite bathrooms and public WC’s the flooring throughout is carpet.
- We have Wifi access which you may request the code of. The charge for this is £1 and may be used throughout your stay.
- A disabled toilet is located on the ground floor
- Ladies and Gents public WCs are located on the first floor.
- The approximate size of the ladies facility is 1.73 m x 1.46m
- The approximate size of the gents facility is 1.85 m x 1.85 m
- Both facilities have vinyl floor covering, wash hand basins and hand towels.
- The doors to both are solid and are hinged, opening inwards.
- We have 7 ground floor rooms. One is a twin room and the others are doubles. We have a further 16 rooms on the first floor which are an assortment of twins, doubles, singles and family rooms
- All rooms have TVs, ceiling fan lights and bedside lights, desk space, chair and hospitality trays with electric kettles on.
- All bedroom entrances are on one level.
- Rooms are serviced on a daily basis.
- All rooms have information folders.
Dining Room & Bar:
- The dining room has 15 tables, and 42 chairs plus an extra table where cereals and juices are laid out.
- All the seating and tables are moveable, all the same design and shape although some tables are larger than others.
- Details about breakfast will be given to you on arrival.
- The dining room and bar are both situated on the ground floor.
- Hot beverages and breakfast is waitress served and cereals and juice are self service.
- The bar has 6 tables, 6 stools and fitted seating along the walls. The stools and tables are moveable.
- The bar is fully licensed.
- Evening meals are available and you can order these at the bar. Guests can eat their meals either in the bar or the dining room.
- Evacuation procedures are provided in all rooms.
- We are happy to accommodate well behaved working dogs with prior notice.
- The hotel and communal areas are non smoking.
- You are welcome to store any medication or special dietary foods in our fridge providing the box is secure and clearly marked
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.
Lovell Lodge Hotel
365 Milton Rd
Tel: 01223 425478